Wynwood is Miami’s hottest neighborhood, with dozens of construction projects in the area, including Arlo Wynwood by NBWW
Earlier this year, The Next Miami compiled a list of the 21 biggest projects planned or under construction in the neighborhood.
Since then, the list has only grown and what a developer says will be Miami’s most technologically advanced office campus.
New aerial photographs show just how extensive construction is in the area.
The under-construction projects that can be seen captured in the images below by Aaron Demayo include:
- Wynwood Green (189 apartments)
- Wynwood 29 (248 apartments)
- Wynwood 27 and Wynwood 28 (152 apartments, 46,000 square feet of office)
- The Dorsey (306 apartments)
- Gateway at Wynwood (195,000 square feet of office)
- Arlo (217 hotel rooms) by NBWW
- Wynwood Square (257 apartments, 54,000 square feet of office)
All of the above projects also include retail.
Still others are under construction nearby, but didn’t make it into these pictures.
Arlo, Wynwood Square, and The Dorsey have also been photographed separately. We’ll post those photos soon.