There are just five days left to enter Dezeen Awards 2020, so here are five reasons why you should enter our award-winning awards programme today!
There are just five days left to enter Dezeen Awards 2020, so here are five reasons why you should enter our award-winning awards programme today.
1. You’re running out of time! The deadline is on 2 June at 23:59 BST. Complete your entry today so you don’t miss out.
2. You can save 50 per cent on studio categories. Fancy being named architecture, interior design or design studio of the year? Use 50STUDIO at the payment stage to enter at half price!
3. Have your work seen by our stellar lineup of judges including Norman Foster, Michelle Ogundehin, Patrik Schumacher and Paola Navone.
4. If you get shortlisted we will publish your project as a story on the main Dezeen website. You’ll also be mentioned in our newsletter and on our social media channels.
5. It’s easy to enter. Dezeen Awards has the simplest, most intuitive entry process of any awards programme.
Entries will close at 23:59 on Tuesday 2 June.
If you have any questions you can email our awards team at firstname.lastname@example.org.