We are always on the look out for new – and seasoned – talent.
If you have the experience and feel you would be a strong complement to our family of architects and planners, send us your information (only qualified applicants, please).
Some General Qualifications:
- Professional architectural degree from an accredited school.
- Experience in design development, architectural design, documentation, and detailing on a wide variety of projects.
- Ability to produce fully detailed and fully coordinated construction documents.
- Understanding of various construction types, materials, and methods.
- Proficiency in 3D Modeling such as Revit and 3D Studio Max, AutoCAD, Photoshop, and Powerpoint.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Submit your letter of interest, resume, and work samples highlighting relevant experience.
All submissions should be in PDF format, no larger than 5mb.
- Due to the number of resumes we receive, we cannot reply to every applicant.
- No mailed resumes or phone calls please.
- Check back with us regularly for details on open positions.
NBWW Architects is an equal employment opportunity employer.